Traveling with a pet can be challenging at the best of times as not every place accepts pets. But if you have an RV, it gets a lot easier. You can take your pet everywhere you go, and you do not have to worry about leaving him in a dog boarding kennel. At Ryan’s RV Town, we offer motorhomes, RVs, and travel trailers for rent or sale in Lynnwood that allows you and your pet to go anywhere, at any time.
Tips For a Successful Trip with Your Pet
Your four-legged friend is part of whatever you do. Animals need consistency and stability, so you want to keep to their schedule as much as possible when you are traveling. Your pet’s environment is changing when you travel, and there will be many new smells, sounds, and sights. Here are some things that can help your pet be comfortable and relaxed while traveling:
- Make sure they get plenty of exercise so that they can burn off energy.
- Make sure they have regular meals.
- Bring their favorite toys – especially chew toys.
- Bring their favorite treats. This helps with positive reinforcement.
- Take along your pet’s food. Now isn’t the time to change the food.
- Don’t forget your pet’s medicine.
- Don’t take away their favorite bed; sleep is important for pets, too.
- A crate may be a good idea; it keeps them from distracting the driver.
- Keep them on a leash when at the campsite.
If you love to take your pet with you when your travel, stop by and check out our motorhomes, RVs, and travel trailers for rent or sale in Lynnwood. Give us a call at (425) 409-9870 and see what we have to offer.