There are plenty of RV parks and campgrounds where you can park your motorhome, but they are not all the same. When planning a trip, it is a good idea to do some research. It is helpful to get a general idea of where you want to stop and then see what RV parks are in the area. At Ryan’s RV Town, we have Sundance motorhome – travel trailers for rent in Kent that allow you to travel in comfort.
Questions to Think About Before Choosing an RV Park
Knowing exactly what the campground offers and what you can expect is important. Here are some questions to ask:
- Where is it? – Is it way out in the boonies or close to town? If you plan on seeing the sites, it can make a difference.
- What is my budget? – They may be cheaper than hotels, but it does cost to park your RV.
- What conveniences do I want? – Most places blend both but be sure they have what you need before committing.
- Do they have hookups? – Sewer, electricity, and water are hookups you might want.
- Do they have WIFI? – It may not be a big deal for most, but it could impact you if you work from home.
- Is it family-friendly? – If you have kids, you want someplace that has a playground and other kid-friendly activities.
- Are the facilities nice? – Are the bathrooms and showers nice and clean? Do they have good reviews?
Most RV parks are great, but that doesn’t mean they have everything you want. Do your research before stopping and ask questions when you get there. Make the trip even nicer with one of our Sundance motorhome – travel trailers for rent in Kent. Contact Ryan’s RV Town at (425) 409-9870 with any questions you may have.